We are looking for someone to come and work in our shop to help with the day to day running of the business and to help customers if they need it.
We are looking for someone who has great interpersonal skills, someone that is presentable and has a warm, open and friendly attitude. Greyspace is a small independent business but we are beginning to grow with lots of things in the pipeline. Experience in the flooring industry isn’t necessary but some shop or customer service based experience can’t hurt your chances. Greyspace has a relaxed atmosphere and we don’t deal in the hard sell here, the floors are all of a great quality and we have a passion for interior design which comes across when you come into the shop. If this sounds up your street there is more info below on what we can offer and require, please feel free to give us a call or pop into the shop if you have any questions.
- Open hours 10:00 til 16:00
- 20 hours p/w or 3 days minimum (including Saturdays)
- Immediate start
- Starting out on minimum wage
- Customer service role / shop based
- Day to day jobs include answering the phone, processing orders, helping out customers, keeping the twitter and instagram going and the occasional blog post.
- Apply with a CV and tell us a little bit about your self and why you think you would be suited to the role and we will take it from there. Email us on email@example.com
This job would be ideal for someone who has an interest in interior design, British design, wood. It would also be ideal for a student looking for some extra cash around their studies.
Mark & Carl